FIT 4-204, Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084, P.R.China
|luchaoyi [at] tsinghua.edu.cn
I focus on network security and Internet measurement, with particular interests in security of the Domain Name System (DNS) and other infrastructure.
I obtained my PhD from Tsinghua University in 2022 (Advised by Prof. Jianping Wu), and my BSc from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2017.
- [Nov 2023] One paper wins Distinguished Papar Award at ACM CCS!
- [Nov 2023] At the 40th anniversary of the DNS, our research team opens a comprehensive, topic-oriented repository of DNS-related RFCs ever published. Check it out and leave your comments!
- [Oct 2023] One paper accepted to NDSS 2024.
- [Jul 2023] I'm moderating a panel discussion at ICANN APAC DNS Forum 2023. See you in Hong Kong and tune in for more!
- [IMC '19] An End-to-End, Large-Scale Measurement of DNS-over-Encryption: How Far Have We Come?
IRTF Applied Networking Research Prize (ANRP) 2020 Award Winner!
- [USENIX Security '23] The Maginot Line: Attacking the Boundary of DNS Caching Protection
- [CCS '21] Rusted Anchors: A National Client-Side View of Hidden Root CAs in the Web PKI Ecosystem
- [NDSS '21] From WHOIS to WHOWAS: A Large-Scale Measurement Study of Domain Registration Privacy under the GDPR
- [USENIX Security ’18] Who Is Answering My Queries: Understanding and Characterizing Interception of the DNS Resolution Path