FIT 4-204, Tsinghua University
Beijing 100084, P.R.China
|luchaoyi [at] tsinghua.edu.cn
I am a postdoctoral researcher at Network and Information Security Lab (NISL) of Tsinghua University, reporting to Prof. Haixin Duan.
I focus on network security and Internet measurement, with particular interests in security of the Domain Name System (DNS) and other infrastructure.
I obtained my PhD from Tsinghua University in 2022 (Advised by Prof. Jianping Wu), and my BSc from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2017.
- [May 2023] Two papers accepted to CCS '23.
- [Jan 2023] I'm serving on the TPC of SecureComm '23. Please consider submitting your works!
- [Sep 2022] Paper about conditional DNS cache poisoning accepted to USENIX Security '23.
- [Jun 2022] I get my PhD! Special thanks to my amazing advisors and collaborators!
- [IMC '19] An End-to-End, Large-Scale Measurement of DNS-over-Encryption: How Far Have We Come?
IRTF Applied Networking Research Prize (ANRP) 2020 Award Winner!
- [USENIX Security '23] The Maginot Line: Attacking the Boundary of DNS Caching Protection
- [CCS '21] Rusted Anchors: A National Client-Side View of Hidden Root CAs in the Web PKI Ecosystem
- [NDSS '21] From WHOIS to WHOWAS: A Large-Scale Measurement Study of Domain Registration Privacy under the GDPR
- [USENIX Security ’18] Who Is Answering My Queries: Understanding and Characterizing Interception of the DNS Resolution Path